Thank Y’all!!!

 I have received an pouring of love and support ever since I dropped the furry EPs  lead single, I am a furry. I have gotten a lot of DM‘s telling me how great this song is and I agree it is one of the best songs I’ve ever made. I’m planning on dropping more music to streaming services soon because this song was just so successful. I have a whole album that just needs to be approved it will hopefully be released soon and I think y’all will it really love it because it is awesome. Also I’m in the process of recording more traditional rap style album and a hard rock album at the same time, so I have been sort of busy lately. If you’re following me on Pinterest you will note that I have not posted as often because I’ve been busy recording songs for my next album. Y’all will love this next album it is so great it is like the best thing I have ever made I’m thinking I’m gonna drop the hard rock one first I just need to get some guitar riffs recorded they’re gonna be real awesome and stuff. Anyway byeeeeeee ❤️‍🔥

Comments