The Furry EP update

 for everybody who is subscribed to me on youtube, you can see that I have posted not just one, but FOUR new orginial songs from my EP. these are the last songs of the EP, and I think they are all ABSOLUTE bangers and u should totally check them out, i expirmented with some new genres, from acoustic-leaning to hyperpop to hard rock to rap. we got all kinds of great songs on there. 



Above is my personal fav song, "song i made at 3am" which is a great dance song that you should totally listen to if u like catchy songs like that. i made it at 3am cuz i couldnt sleep and i was bored. 



another favorite song of mine is the lead single, "I'm a Furry" which is a more rap leaning song. this one i had lyrics written for the longest time and i decided one day i was gonna record it. i made the perfect insturmentals almost instantly on my MIDI keyboard and did some editing and then relesed it. it was a really fun song to make and my microphone almost broke while i was singing because i went for a whistle note (which isn't in the song bc it sounded kinda bad) and it was too high for the mic to handle so it cut out and i had to reset all my microphone settings to get it to work.



and finally, another great song off the EP is "the worst song ever" which is a great song that i spent about an hour making (the longest on the whole EP btw) and that was mostly vocal layering and stuff bc at the end of the song there's like twenty different vocals and I did mutiple different takes of each one which took the longest time. but i was satisfied with the end result. 

hope u enjoy all these bangers/bops/raps/songs! if u do sub to my youtube channel please :)))


Comments